Aviva Health Insurance
Posted on : 08th May 2017 , by Admin
With Aviva health insurance has long been an well know brand for individuals families and companies in the UK. The multinational insurance company headquartered in London is the sixth largest in the world, with 43 million customers from 21 countries from continental Europe, Asia and North America. They have a fantastic name and a good solid service. We looked at the current offering and pulled out some of the key points of interest.
The Aviva Health Insurance Plan
- Nurse on Call – You can talk to a nurse when you have a mild problem that does not require emergency treatment or hospitalisation. This service is available 24/7.
- Cancer Prevention – Aviva is the first health insurance company to cover vaccination against cervical cancer. You can easily make an appointment and get the vaccine in one of the Point of Care centres.
- Back up – We all know that back and neck pains seriously affect our lifestyle and well being. The beneficiaries of the Aviva health insurance plans can get advice from specialists, and, thus, prevent or considerably relieve neck and back pain in their early stages. This is an exclusive service for the Aviva clients, allowing them to obtain valuable information that will help them improve their well being and lifestyle.
- Health Screening – Aviva is one of the few insurance companies that pay great attention to screening and prevention, allowing you to monitor your health and prevent problems or treat them as soon as they appear, in order to prevent them from aggravating.
- Dental Cover – No matter what insurance plan you choose, you still have access to dental care services in any Smiles Clinic, which adds significant value to your insurance policy. Orthodontic benefits are included as well.
- Bump to Baby – Women receive useful information and expert guidance during pregnancy, finding it easier to prepare for each stage, the birth in itself and even the post birth period.
- Eye Health – Your sight is important, and Aviva helps you protect it and improve it, when necessary, their insurance plans covering anything, discounted eye tests, glasses and contact lenses to specialised treatment and even laser surgery.
- Fitsquad – With an Aviva health insurance, you get 20% discount for your first session of training with Fitsquad, an outdoor fitness programme dedicated to groups of men and women. It may not seem like much at first sight, but participants describe this programme as the boost of motivation they needed in order to exercise and stay in shape, as well as an excellent opportunity to socialise and have fun.
The health insurance plan offered by this company is complex, flexible and carefully considered. It covers not only the basic health care services one may need, but also a multitude of helpful, preventive beneficial services that can save one’s life or at least improve its quality. Innovation, efficiency and care are the three terms that best describe the Aviva Health Insurance Plan.
You get everything you need, when you need it, and at a good price too. They have a great name within the market with thousands of people who use them already. Their customer reviews are abound with gratitude and appreciation, and one look at the company’s offer is enough for anyone to understand why.
If you have not yet got a quote for your Aviva health insurance, now is a good time to call us and see what they have to offer. Feel free to get a quote or call and speak to one of our advisers for more information.
We use a range of insurance providers and their products could be more suitable for your company. These articles are for information only and does not constitute as financial advice in any way.